Grilled PeppersFrom redkitchen 5 years ago
How to make it
- Dump peppers into ziplock and pour olive oil over them all to coat well.
- Sprinkle Steak seasoning liberally over peppers and oil
- Zip bag to closed and shake bag like to coat all peppers evenly.
- Now....just sit aside at room temp till ready to grill. I let mine sit most of the day when were grilling that evening.
- BBQ: Put peppers in a grill basket and lay on grill at moderate heat. Turn a few times so the bottoms aren't burned. Approx. 20 minutes should do it.
- OVEN: Put pepper on top of cookie sheet and put in oven at 375* for 1 hour. Take a spatula and flip and smack em around a bit. (now, didn't that feel good). You may want to cook a bit longer for them to crisp.....it's all personal taste. I do like them cooked almost crisp.
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookredkitchen Murfreesboro, TN
The Rating4 people
Looks excellent. Just what I needed for this evenings BBQ. Thanks!chuckieb in Ottawa loved it
This was soooooo good! Made it this evening as a side dish. Found the mini peppers at Costco and did just what you said, left them in a bag with the steak rub and olive oil all day long. They were yummy and sweet. Have extra left over that I think I'...morechuckieb in Ottawa loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!