Creamy Curried Broccoli PureeFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 2 cups vegetable broth shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 2 cups chopped broccoli (florets and stems) shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped onions shopping list
- 1 tbsp rolled oats shopping list
- 1 clove garlic shopping list
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast shopping list
- 1/2 block low-fat Mori-Nu silken firm tofu shopping list
- 1 tbsp yellow curry powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Bring broth and water to a simmer in a saucepan.
- Add broccoli, onions, and oats cover and cook until very tender - about 10 minutes.
- Transfer cooked mixture to a blender with garlic, nutritional yeast, tofu, curry powder, salt, black pepper and cinnamon.
- Puree until very smooth.
- Re-warm briefly before serving if desired.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating1 people
Another great recipe. Thanks Jo Jo!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
On A Budget557 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
OrganicSustainable Farming Group170 members
Growing Your Own Herbs Vegetables384 members
Comfort Foods770 members
Eat Light Healthy455 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members