Bundt Noodle KugelFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 1/2 c butter, melted, divided shopping list
- 3/4 c dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1 c chopped walnuts shopping list
- 1 (16-ounce package medium noodles) shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 4 eggs beaten shopping list
- 1/2 t cinnamon shopping list
- 2/3 c sugar shopping list
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 c applesauce shopping list
How to make it
- Spray Bundt pan with no stick spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup melted butter into Bundt pan.
- Place brown sugar over the butter.
- Place chopped nuts over the brown sugar.
- Cook noodles and drain.
- In a large bowl, mix remaining ingredients together.
- Add the noodles and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into Bundt pan and bake at 350 degrees for one hour or until brown.
- Remove from oven, turn upside down onto plate and serve. servings.
- Note: I prepare this the day before but don't bake it until the next day.
- Just refrigerate until ready to bake.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- notyourmomma South St. Petersburg, FL
- mobandyfan Maple Grove, MN
- krystynainsydney Bondi Junction, AU
- iatik Morris Plains, NJ
- jb100 Midland, CA
- capedread Peterborough. Cambridgeshire, GB
- carmenperez Hormigueros, PR
- juliecake Bluffdale, UT
- raelene1951 Brighton, CO
- midgelet Eastern, USA
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔