Make-Ahead Mashed PotatoesFrom irishiz 8 years ago
How to make it
- Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water until tender. Drain thoroughly.
- Combine potatoes, sour cream, 4 tablespoons butter, salt and pepper in large bowl. Beat at low speed with electric mixer until blended. Beat at high speed until light and fluffy.
- Pile lightly into a buttered 2-quart casserole dish. Cover and refrigerate overnight, if you wish.
- Bake, covered, in a slow oven (325°) for one hour. Toss bread crumbs in one tablespoon melted butter. Sprinkle over potatoes
- Continue baking, uncovered, 30 minutes.
The Cookirishiz Annapolis, MD
The Rating5 people
Mmmmmmmm, this looks like comfort food to me and it's going to be added to the top of my list of recipes to make. Thank you Irish!
Cheers!!!lor in Toronto loved it
I love mash potatoes and I like to try new recipes of them. Sounds great! Thanksbluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!