CREAMY DIJON CHICKEN WITH RICEFrom tnacndn 8 years ago
- 1 Tbs.. vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® condensed cream of celery soup shopping list
- 2/3 C. water shopping list
- 1 Tbs. dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 C. hot cooked regular long-grain white rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillet.
- Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Add soup, water, mustard and pepper.
- Heat to a boil.
- Cover and cook over low heat 5 min. or until done.
- Serve with rice.
People Who Like This Dish 12
The Cooktnacndn Jasper, TN
The Rating5 people
This is a good recipe, lots of flavor. I like to use boneless pork chops some times and Golden Mushroom soup instead of Celery. Have a Blessed day.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
This has to be good. Great post. You've got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Great post! Sounds delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Cookin Moms348 members
I Like Food83 members
Southern Cooks560 members
Good Down Home Southern Food196 members
Family Favourites134 members
Pass Down Recipes314 members
Honey Whats For Dinner34 members
30 Minute Meals14 members
We Love It But135 members
Family Favorites141 members