Gluttons Banana - Nut BreadFrom jo_jo_ba 6 years ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup almond meal shopping list
- 1 tsp ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 2/3 cup half-and-half cream shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 2 tbsp almond butter shopping list
- 3 mashed bananas shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease a loaf pan.
- Whisk together all the dry ingredients, set aside.
- In another bowl, beat together remaining ingredients.
- Gradually fold in flour mixture until just combined.
- Bake 25 minutes, tent loaf with foil.
- Continue baking another 20 minutes, until tests done.
- Cool 10 minutes in pan before unmoulding onto wire rack.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating2 people
Excellent recipe!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Sweet Tooth446 members
Good To Freeze127 members
Comfort Foods770 members
The Breakfast Club438 members
Cookies And Sweets451 members
Party Food316 members
Muffins, Quick Breads, Scones and Biscuits281 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Everyday Chefs68 members