Campbells Creamy Dijon Chicken with RiceFrom mystic_river1 5 years ago
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) Campbell's® condensed cream of celery soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free) shopping list
- 2/3 cup water shopping list
- 1 tbsp. dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 4 cups hot cooked regular long-grain white rice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook until browned.
- Add soup, water, mustard and pepper. Heat to a boil. Cover and cook over low heat 5 min. or until done. Serve with rice.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
Another simple and comforting dish that not only sounds fantastic but looks fantastic. Another great post Mystic, you've got my 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
Talk about comfort food! Thanks for sharing, Mystic. This sounds like a great family dinner!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
I had this and it is great! We all liked it at my house.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it