Applesauce Granola CookiesFrom chihuahua 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix brown sugar, shortening, vanilla and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in applesauce.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2-inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until almost no indentation remains when touched in the center.
- Cool slighlty; remove from cookie sheet.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!