Bbq Meatball SubsFrom sparow64 7 years ago
- 2 pounds of ground beef, 93% lean shopping list
- 1 cup of breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1 T worcestershire shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced onions shopping list
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon of chile powder, oregano, crushed peppers (opt) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 16 oz. bottle of good BBQ sauce - we like Sweet Baby Rays or Jack Daniels shopping list
- 1 cans of good beer (if you won't drink it, don't cook with it) shopping list
- Good, thick cut dill pickles shopping list
- Hoagie buns shopping list
How to make it
- Mix beef, worcestershire, breadcrumbs, and spices in large bowl.
- Roll into 1-2 inch balls.
- Mix beer and BBQ sauce in pot and bring to a boil.
- Drop meatballs in and cook for about 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- Use slotted spoon to remove balls and place in a glass casserole dish until all are cooked.
- Pour remaining sauce over and serve.
- Serve on bun with good, thick sliced dill picles, slaw and grilled corn on the cob
- Yields about 75 meatballs depending on size. A big hit for all events!
The Cooksparow64 Sweetwater, TN
The Rating4 people
yes it is a hit a number 5 lol i love BBQminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Like this one, Add some thick slices of red onion on the rolls and ranch beans, What's not to love.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
Love a good sub....zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it