Fresh Tomato Salad DressingFrom wdsdy 6 years ago
- 2 (3 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1 large tomato, peeled and quartered shopping list
- 1 small onion, quartered shopping list
- 1 large stalk celery, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 5 to 6 drops Tabasco sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in container of electric blender.
- Process on high speed until smooth; cover and chill 1 to 2 hours.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookwdsdy GA
The Rating4 people
Sounds delicious can't wait to try with fresh tomatoes out of my garden. Great post!lincolntoot in Freehold loved it
Now, that sounds like a very good dressing and I will try it this weekend.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Oh wow, this sounds really good. Can't wait to try. My kind of recipe.chefmeow in Garland loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!