Blueberry-Lemon Bundt CakeFrom caramia 5 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus 1 teaspoon for blueberries and zest shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 1 cup packed light-brown sugar shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 4 large eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 cups blueberries shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated lemon zest shopping list
- nonstick cooking spray, for pan shopping list
- confectioners' sugar, for dusting (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a bowl, whisk 2 1/2 cups flour with baking powder and salt; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugars on high speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating until incorporated. Beat in vanilla. Reduce speed to low; add flour mixture in three additions, alternating with two additions of sour cream.
- In a bowl, toss blueberries and zest with remaining teaspoon flour; gently fold into batter. Coat a 12-cup nonstick Bundt pan with cooking spray. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- Bake cake on bottom rack of oven until a toothpick inserted into center of cake comes out clean, 60 to 70 minutes. Cool in pan 20 minutes. Invert onto a rack; cool completely, top side up. Dust with confectioners' sugar before serving, if desired.