Should Be Illegal Oven BBQ RibsFrom twohot 9 years ago
- Ingredients shopping list
- 3 lbs pork back ribs shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) jar honey shopping list
- 1 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tablespoons Old Bay Seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt shopping list
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper shopping list
- 1 medium onion, grated or finely chopped shopping list
- 12 ounces barbecue sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup white sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1Place all ingredients together in large roasting pan (i use bottom of turkey roaster).
- 2Cut ribs apart for easier serving.
- 3Mix together making sure to coat all ribs with this semi-dry paste.
- 4Spread ribs out evenly on bottom of pan.
- 5cover lightly with foil.
- 6Bake at 375 degrees for approximately 1 hour.
- 7Turning or stirring occasionally.
- 8You can use broiler for these ribs, just watch more closely, and adjust cooking time.
The Cooktwohot Montreal, CANDADA
The Rating6 people
This looks great! I've saved it, and look forward to trying it! I love the idea of using a turkey roaster to put them in! Thank you!!wdsdy in loved it
Yummy, the ribs sound wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
I wrote this recipe about 10 years ago and posted it on Recipezaar.com. Funny how you never mentioned that you copied it. http://www.recipezaar.com/recipes.php?s_type=%2Frecipes.php&q=should+be+illegal&Search=Search&Searcht=Search...Onl...moreRippedOffMyRecipe in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!