Coconut BonBonsFrom dee 9 years ago
- 1 (15 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter margarine shopping list
- 2 cups confectioners' sugar shopping list
- 1 (12 ounce) package grated coconut shopping list
- 1 (24 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 4 tablespoons solid vegetable shortening shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together condensed milk, butter, sugar and coconut.
- Cover with wax paper and chill for 24 hours.
- In the top of a double boiler over hot (not boiling) water, melt chocolate with shortening.
- Roll coconut mixture into 3/4-inch balls and with fork dip into chocolate.
- Drop on wax paper to cool and dry.