Fruit Bisque SoupFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
- 1 small ripe cantalope shopping list
- 1 small ripe honeydew shopping list
- 1 pint of grape juice shopping list
- 1 pint papaya juice shopping list
- 2 quarts of heavy cream shopping list
- 1 pint of half and half shopping list
- simple syrup ..... shopping list
- 8 ounces water shopping list
- 8 ounces sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Puree melons and juice in food processor until smooth.
- Pour into 1/2 gallon container and slowly add heavy cream and half-and-half.
- Sweeten to taste with simple syrup.
- Simple syrup....
- Bring to a boil and then chill slowly.
- Add to cold soups to sweeten taste.