Frozen Fabulous Key Lime PieFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1, 8 or 9 inch baked graham cracker crust shopping list
- 1, 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk ( not evaporated ) shopping list
- 1, 8 oz container of whipped topping, thawed ( or whipped cream ) shopping list
- 6 to 8 Tbs. of fresh or bottled key lime juice shopping list
- grated fresh lime peel shopping list
How to make it
- Simply combine well the whipped topping, condensed milk and key lime juice to taste.
- Mound and swirl into pie shell.
- Freeze 6 hours or overnight.
- Cut into slices to serve.
- The filling is firm but not hard- wonderful texture!
- This is a fabulous tasting pie.
- Garnish with fresh grated lime peel.
- The filling can also be used to fill individual tartlets or used alone for a frozen type of mousse dessert and present in goblets.