Date CandyFrom bluewaterandsand 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a saucepan, add all ingredients.
- Over low-medium heat, Cook until it forms a soft ball in cup of water.
- Roll into a wet cheesecloth.
- Slice when cool and hard.
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating5 people
i have a friend who loves date anything im printing it to send her thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Oh how I love dates!! got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Hi Bluewaterandsand. My Mother often made this date candy and it is so good. I haven't thought about it until now when I saw your recipe. Thanks so much for including it.chacha in New York loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!