Southwestern Chicken WrapFrom caramia 8 years ago
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat sour cream shopping list
- 2 to 3 tablespoons chopped pickled jalapeños shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice shopping list
- Coarse salt and ground pepper shopping list
- 4 sandwich wraps (10 inches each) shopping list
- 3 cups baby spinach shopping list
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken or turkey shopping list
- 1 can (15 ounces) black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 avocado, thinly sliced shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl, whisk together sour cream, jalapeños, and lime juice; season with salt and pepper.
- Spread wraps with sour-cream sauce, leaving a 2-inch border. In center of wraps, dividing ingredients evenly, layer spinach, chicken, beans, tomato, onion, and avocado. Fold two sides of wrap over filling, then roll tightly, ending seam sides down.
The Cookcaramia US.
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!