Ropa ViejaFrom extremecooking 8 years ago
- Flank steak (about 2 lbs.) shopping list
- 1 can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 onion shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry wine shopping list
- 1 large bell pepper shopping list
- 1 small jar of pimentos (chopped) shopping list
How to make it
- Slow cook flank steak till tender. Separate meat into fine strings.
- Cut onion and bell pepper crosswise making thin circles. Mash the garlic then cook in oil , then add bell pepper and onions.
- Add the meat and the remaining ingredients and cook covered on low heat for about 15-20 minutes, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking. Serve over or along with white or brown rice and a fresh salad. Serves 8
The Cookextremecooking Woonsocket, RI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!