Spinach and Avocado DipSpreadFrom althearandolf 9 years ago
- 2 avocados shopping list
- 3 large cloves of garlic shopping list
- 1 medium tomato shopping list
- 5 to 6 oz. of raw spinach shopping list
- 5 or 6 baby portabella mushrooms (or mushrooms of your choice) shopping list
- salt (to taste) shopping list
- pepper (to taste) shopping list
- 2 to 3 tablespoons of lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- In a food processor, blend the spinach and avocado very well.
- Next, add your garlic, lemon juice, salt, pepper and tomato. Blend those thoroughly before adding your mushrooms.
- Give it a final short blend (you don't want them too chopped up) before putting in a bowl and serving.
- This is great to keep for several days. Serve!