Lemon Grilled TilapiaFrom dooley 8 years ago
How to make it
- Drizzle Olive Oil over fish
- Season the fish with all the dry spices and Dill
- Squeeze the juice of the lemon to cover the fish
- Let Marinate for 15 min.
- Grill over med/high heat 6-8 min per side until done( I use a fish grill basket that holds the fish in place while it cooks)
People Who Like This Dish 20
The Cookdooley Crossroads, TX
The Rating6 people
We just recntly tasted Tilapia and we liked it a lot so I know this recipe will be wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
This sounds so good, I've done catfish n salamon on the grill but haven't tried Tilapia.taylorsue82 in Wapakoneta loved it
Thanks for sharing this one. We eat fish at least once a week. Love tilapia but we catch alot of croaker, trout and drum..........dixiediner in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!