Impossible Apple Pie in CrockpotFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 8 tart apples, peeled,sliced shopping list
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 tablespoons softened butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick, ( baking mix ) divided shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tablespoons cold butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine apples-- cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg in crockpot.
- Toss thoroughly.
- Combine milk softened butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla, and 1/2
- cup Bisquick.
- Spoon over apples.
- Combine the remaining 1 cup Bisquick and brown sugar.
- Cut cold butter into mixture until crumbly. .
- Sprinkle this mixture over top of apple mixture. .
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours until apples are soft.
- Spoon out of pot and have some ice cream or whipped cream with this apple dessert !