Korean Spinach Side Dish MuchimFrom zenkimchi 7 years ago
How to make it
- Blanch the spinach by putting it in boiling water for less than a minute. Drain it and set it aside.
- Add the Sesame Oil to a very, very hot wok.
- Stir fry the spinach for 30 seconds.
- Add the garlic and a pinch of salt.
- Serve immediately. It is also good chilled.
People Who Like This Dish 28
The Cookzenkimchi Anyang, KR
The Rating7 people
Zenkimchi, this looks AMAZING! Ohhh soo good. I'm making this tonight. I'll let you know how it goes.amy_samply in San Diego loved it
I'll bet this could be made with frozen spinach, too - if I try it out I'll let you all know.edwardvielmetti in Ann Arbor loved it
i am making this one tonight! yummmmmmmmmmmyzhiannablu in Pasadena loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!