Spiced Honey Lemon MuffinsFrom chihuahua 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup honey shopping list
- 2 tsp. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 1/1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground allspice shopping list
- honey-Lemon Glaze: shopping list
- 2 Tbs. honey shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. grated lemon peel shopping list
- 2 tsp. lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Grease bottoms only of 8 medium muffin cups 2 1/2 X 1 1/4-inches.
- Beat milk, oil, honey, lemon peel and egg in a large bowl.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except Honey-Lemon Glaze just until flour is moistened. (Do not over-mix).
- Divide batter evenly among muffin cups (cups will be about 3/4 full).
- Bake 20 to 22 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately remove from pan.
- Brush Honey-Lemon Glaze over warm muffins. (Some of the glaze will drip. Place muffins on a serving plate, cookie sheet or waxed paper.)
- To make Glaze:
- Mix all ingredients until well blended.