Asian Crab And Corn Noodle SoupFrom auntybea 5 years ago
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil shopping list
- 1 tsp. Chinese five-spice powder shopping list
- 3 medium carrots, cut into sticks shopping list
- 1/2 cup canned or frozen corn shopping list
- 3/4 cup peas shopping list
- 6 green onions, trimmed and sliced shopping list
- 1 red chili, seeded and very thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 7-ounce cans of white crab meat shopping list
- 6 ounces Thai noodles shopping list
- 7 1/2 cups fish or chicken stock shopping list
- 3 tbsp. soya sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large preheated wok.
- Add the Chinese five-spice, carrots, corn, peas, scallions and chili and stir fry about 5 minutes.
- Add the crab meat to the wok and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Roughly break up the noodles and add.
- Pour the stock and soya sauce into the mixture, bring to a boil, cover and leave to simmer for 5 minutes
- Transfer the soup to serving bowls and serve at once.
The Cookauntybea Vernon, Canada
The Rating4 people
Wow, another crazy soup. I'm gonna add some Thai chilis to make it real hot --bad_company in Tucson loved it
Very nice!mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!