Double Peanut Butter DelightsFrom lenora 8 years ago
- 1/4 c. dry roasted peanuts, finely chopped shopping list
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1/2 c. confectioners powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® Create ‘n Bake® refrigerated peanut butter cookies, well chilled shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- In small bowl, mix chopped peanuts, granulated sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- In another small bowl, stir peanut butter and powdered sugar until completely blended.
- Shape mixture into 24 (1-inch) balls.
- Cut roll of cookie dough into 12 slices.
- Cut each slice in half crosswise to make 24 pieces; flatten slightly. Shape 1 cookie dough piece around 1 peanut butter ball, covering completely.
- Repeat with remaining dough and balls.
- Roll each covered ball in peanut mixture; gently pat mixture completely onto balls.
- On ungreased large cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart. Spray bottom of drinking glass with No-Stick Cooking Spray; press into remaining peanut mixture.
- Flatten each ball to 1/2-inch thickness with bottom of glass.
- Sprinkle any remaining peanut mixture evenly on tops of cookies; gently press into dough.
- Bake 7 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack. Store tightly covered.