Lemon Garlic Potatoes on the GrillFrom crabhappychick 8 years ago
How to make it
- Toss all ingredients in large bowl until potatoes are evenly coated.
- Wrap potato mixture in foil packet.
- Place on grill over medium heat and cook 30 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender, turning packet over once halfway through grilling. You can do these at 425 in the oven, too.
- German Potato Salad variation: 2 slices chopped uncooked bacon added to packet and omit garlic and lemon. After grilling, toss potatoes with 2 chopped green onions, 3 T cider vinegar and 2 t. sugar. Serve. DELISH!
- Chili Potato Packet variation: Again omit garlic and lemon. Add 1 large red pepper cut into 1" pieces, 1 coarsely chopped medium onion, 1 T chili powder and 1/4 t. cayenne pepper.
- Spicy Jalapeno variation: Omit garlic and lemon. Add 2 jalapeno chilies, seeded and thinly sliced, 1 1/2 t. cumin seeds, crushed. Toss 1 c. loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves, chopped with potatoes after grilling, before serving.