Spinach Chicken and Wild Rice SoupFrom watson2167 8 years ago
- 3 cups water shopping list
- 1 14--ounce can reduced-sodium chicken broth shopping list
- 1 10-3/4-ounce can reduced-fat and reduced-sodium condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2/3 cup uncooked wild rice, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey (about 1 pound) shopping list
- 2 cups shredded fresh spinach shopping list
How to make it
- In a 3-1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker, combine the water, broth, cream of chicken soup, uncooked wild rice, thyme, and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 7 to 8 hours or on high-heat setting for 3-1/2 to 4 hours.
- To serve, stir in chicken and spinach.