Eggplant AcapulcoFrom chihuahua 8 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease square baking dish, 8X8X2-inches.
- Heat 1/2-inch water to boiling in a 2-quart saucepan.
- Add eggplant. Cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat to medium-high.
- Cook 5 minutes; drain.
- Mix corn chips and cheese.
- Spread half of the eggplant in baking dish; spoon half of the tomato sauce over the eggplant.
- Sprinkle with half of the corn chip mixture.
- Repeat with remaining eggplant, tomato sauce and corn chip mixture.
- Bake uncovered about 30 minutes or until bubbly around edges.
The Cookchihuahua Sonoma County, USA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!