Easy Fudge BrowniesFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
- 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cup sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 4 eggs-lightly beaten shopping list
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts-optional shopping list
- 1 cup chocolate chips-optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9" x 13 x 2" baking pan. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl,combine flour,baking powder,salt,sugar,and cocoa. Add nuts and chocolate chips if using. Mix well.
- In another bowl,combine eggs,oil,coffee,and vanilla. Add to flour mixture. Stir until well combined. Do not overmix.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- You may test with a toothpick but may not come out completely clean. Do not overbake.
- Cool completely or until slightly warm.
- Cut into squares and serve.