Rich Oatmeal - Molasses Raisin CookiesFrom jo_jo_ba 8 years ago
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking rolled oats shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 cup molasses shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons canola oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray, and set it aside.
- Mix the flour, rolled oats baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a small mixing bowl.
- Stir the molasses, brown sugar, canola oil, water, and vanilla extract well.
- Pour this mixture into the dry ingredients along with the raisins. Mix thoroughly.
- Drop the dough by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Flatten each cookie lightly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake the cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until they are lightly browned. Cool on wire racks.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
The Rating4 people
Chocolate chips? There's NO chocolate chips in oatmeal raisin cookies!!!
There's a bill in Congress right now, making such action a major-mister-meaner. President Bush has confirmed that he will sign it into law. A perpetrator of such an act co...morecabincrazyone in Duluth loved it
these sound so good. My oven needs repair, so needless to say there is a major crisis in jett2whit's kitchenjett2whit in Union City loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
Sweet Tooth448 members
Foodies That Follow WWs48 members
Good To Freeze128 members
Eat Light Healthy456 members
Weight Watchers282 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Cooking Is Fun65 members
1500 Calories A Day173 members