Marinated Beef SaladFrom caramia 5 years ago
- 1/4 Cup vegetable oil(Preferably peanut oil) shopping list
- 1 tsp dark sesame oil shopping list
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger,Minced shopping list
- 1 1/2 tblsp chopped cilantro or parsley shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp chopped fresh mint (or dried shopping list
- 2 tsp grated lime zest shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs roast beef,cut into 1/4 ins wide strips shopping list
- 2 sm cantaloupes,peeled and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 lg head romaine lettuce,shredded shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice pluse 1 lime cut into 8 wedges. shopping list
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds shopping list
- red pepper flakes to taste. shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl,combine the vegetabler oil,sesame oil,ginger,cilantro,mint,lime zest and salt
- In a med bowl toss the roast beef the dressing,cover loosely,and refidgerate until chilled
- Arrange Cantaloupe slices around the edger of a serving platter.Form a bed of lettucein the center.
- Toss the meat mixture againand spoon over the lettuce.
- Sprinkle the melon and the salad with the lime juice
- just before serving,top with sesame seedsand sprinkle lightly with red pepper flakes.
- serve the lime wedges and the additional red pepper flakes on the side