Pork Chops Baked In Sour CreamFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 loin pork chops shopping list
- 1/2 cup seasoned flour or bread crumbs shopping list
- 4 cloves shopping list
- 1/2 cup water or stock shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vinegar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon summer savory shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Coat chops in seasoned flour or bread crumbs and insert one clove in each chop.
- Lightly brown each pork chop in a skillet and place in a rectangular baking dish.
- In small sauce pan combine the water or stock, bay leaf, vinegar, sugar and sour cream.
- Heat over medium heat for 4 minutes then remove from heat and pour over pork chops.
- Cover baking dish with foil and bake covered for 1 hour.