Chocolate - Hazelnut Fried RavioliFrom scumpdidilyumptious 7 years ago
How to make it
- Line a baking sheet with plastic wrap. Place 1 wonton wrapper on the work surface.
- Brush edges of the wrapper lightly with egg.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of chocolate-hazelnut spread into the center of the wrapper.
- Fold the wrapper diagonally in half over the filling and press the edges of the wrapper to seal.
- Place the ravioli on the prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with the remaining wonton wrappers, egg, and chocolate-hazel spread.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees F.
- Add enough oil to a heavy large frying pan to reach a depth of 2 inches.
- Heat the oil over medium heat to 350 degrees F.
- Work in batches, carefully add the ravioli to the oil and cook until they are golden brown, approx. 45 seconds per side.
- Using slotted spoon, transfer ravioli to a plate lined with paper towel to drain.
- Then, transfer the cooked ravioli to another baking sheet and keep them warm in the oven while frying the remaining ravioli. (Fried Ravioli's can be prepared 1 day in advance. Cool them completely, then cover and refrigerate. Before serving, place them on baking sheet and rewarm in preheated 375 degree F oven just until they are heated through, about 7 minutes)
- Arrange 2 fried ravioli on each plate. Dust the ravioli with powdered sugar and top lightly with caramel sauce (boysenberry syrup), then serve.
The Cookscumpdidilyumptious Peoria, AZ
- Not added to any groups yet!