Cream PuffsFrom m2googee 6 years ago
- Preheat oven 400* shopping list
- Cream Puff shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup butter shopping list
- 1 cup flour-sifted shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- Filling shopping list
- 3oz package pie filling-cook and serve shopping list
- 1 cup heavy cream whipped shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
How to make it
- In saucepan bring water and butter to boil; reduce heat and add flour. Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball-about 1 minute. Remove from heat and beat in eggs one at a time beating until smooth. Drop by spoonfuls on greased baking sheet and bake 45 min. Cool on wire rack; either cut off the tops or poke hole in the puffs with pastry tip and fill with cream filling below.
- Combine pudding and milk in medium saucepan, cook stirring constantly over medium heat until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Remove from heat and cover with plastic wrap or waxed paper until completely cool. Fold in whip cream and vanilla. Spoon into cooled puffs. For finishing touch sprinkle with powdered sugar over the top or drizzle with melted chocolate. Store in refrigerator.
The Cookm2googee Tomball, TX
The Rating7 people
Love cream puffs.... Got my 5shirleyoma in Cove loved it
I love them and your recipe sounds very good.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
Love Cream puffs! I saw Jacques Pepin make them the other day and thought I might try them. Now I have the perfect recipe. Thanks!mao65 in Griffith loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!