BBQ StingrayFrom cholena 5 years ago
- 750 g stingray or snapper ( I prefer the stingray ) shopping list
- 2 tbsp lime juice shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 2 tsp sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 3 tbsp fish curry pwd shopping list
- 3 red chillies shopping list
- 3 stalks lemongrass chopped shopping list
- 300 ml low fat evaporated milk shopping list
- 30 g garlic and ginger shopping list
- 30 g dried prawns or 3 tsp shrimp paste shopping list
- 100 g shallots shopping list
How to make it
- Rub the lime juice and salt on the fish and set aside for 10 mins
- Fry everythingelse with salt for 10 mins or until the oil separates
- Cool the paste .
- Spread it over the fish and leave for 10 mins
- Wrap in a banana leaf and bbq
- Serve HOT ........... OR
- Place in a sheet of aluminium foil on a heated frying pan .
- Brush it lightly with olive margarine .
- Cook on medium heat on both sides until the fish is done .
- Serve HOT
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!