Apple Jack Pound CakeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 3 cups all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups corn oil shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup pecans shopping list
- 2 cups finely chopped apples shopping list
- 1/2 cup raisins shopping list
- 1/2 cup applejack brandy shopping list
- 1/2 cup apple juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
How to make it
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon then set aside.
- Beat oil, sugar, eggs and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture until smooth then fold in pecans, apples and raisins.
- Pour into a greased and floured tube pan then bake at 325 for 1-1/4 hours.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Combine brandy, apple juice, brown sugar and butter then bring to boil stirring constantly.
- Cook until sugar is dissolved.
- Prick top of warm cake with a fork then carefully spoon syrup over the cake.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!