Beans Bows Meatball Tomato SoupFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion lightly sautéed shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 15 ounces canned tomatoes with basil shopping list
- 1/2 cup beef broth shopping list
- 8 ounce can garbanzo beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- 1/2 cup uncooked bow tie pasta shopping list
- 2 cups spinach leaves torn shopping list
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms shopping list
How to make it
- Combine onion, egg, bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, parsley, garlic powder, black pepper and ground beef together until well mixed.
- Make 24 meatballs then brown well and drain.
- In a large stock pan stir together undrained tomatoes, broth, beans, water and all seasonings then bring just to a boil.
- Add pasta then reduce heat to gently but continually cook the pasta.
- Add spinach, mushrooms and meatballs.
- Simmer for 20 minutes then serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!