Cottage Cheese Pan RollsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve yeast in warm water till foamy.
- Heat till warm, the cottage cheese, sugar, salt, baking soda and
- 1/2 cup water.
- Add the yeast mixture and 1 cup flour and beat smooth with electric mixer.
- Gradually stir in by hand more additional flour to knead into a smooth , soft but elastic dough.
- Place in an oiled bowl, cover and let rise until double and light in volume.
- Punch down and shape into 24 pieces or as large or small you
- want them.
- Roll each piece into a ball shape.
- Place balls side by side in greased pan ( pans ) and let
- rise until light and double in volume in a warm place.
- Sprinkle tops of rolls with flour prior to baking for a bakery look.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven about 20 minutes or golden.
- I bring these to parties and bake in those disposable aluminum pans.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Mmmmm, I bet these smell heavenly baking! Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
I love pan buns and am always sending my husband out for them!! Maybe now I can make them myself! One question though: Is it creamed cottage cheese or dry?auntybea in Vernon loved it
Super recipe... thanks.berry in Winter Park loved it