Cottage Cheese Pan RollsFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- Dissolve yeast in warm water till foamy.
- Heat till warm, the cottage cheese, sugar, salt, baking soda and
- 1/2 cup water.
- Add the yeast mixture and 1 cup flour and beat smooth with electric mixer.
- Gradually stir in by hand more additional flour to knead into a smooth , soft but elastic dough.
- Place in an oiled bowl, cover and let rise until double and light in volume.
- Punch down and shape into 24 pieces or as large or small you
- want them.
- Roll each piece into a ball shape.
- Place balls side by side in greased pan ( pans ) and let
- rise until light and double in volume in a warm place.
- Sprinkle tops of rolls with flour prior to baking for a bakery look.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven about 20 minutes or golden.
- I bring these to parties and bake in those disposable aluminum pans.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
Super recipe... thanks.berry in Winter Park loved it
I love pan buns and am always sending my husband out for them!! Maybe now I can make them myself! One question though: Is it creamed cottage cheese or dry?auntybea in Vernon loved it
Mmmmm, I bet these smell heavenly baking! Jettjett2whit in Union City loved it