White Chocolate Bread PuddingFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Butter four 1 cup ramekins or six custard cups and place on a cookie sheet.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Combine melted chocolate, sugar, salt and cinnamon then stir milk in slowly and add eggs.
- Beat the entire mixture with a whisk until well blended.
- Stir in the bread cubes and let them soak for a few minutes.
- Beat the pudding with a whisk again.
- The bread cubes should fall apart.
- Divide pudding between ramekins or custard cups and put them cookie sheet and all into the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Cool for 15 minutes and serve.