Scalloped Eggs and BaconFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1/4 cup chopped onion shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded American cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded swiss cheese shopping list
- 6 hard cooked eggs sliced shopping list
- 12 slices bacon crisp cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups crushed potato chips shopping list
How to make it
- Cook onion in butter until tender but not brown then stir in flour and add milk all at once.
- Cook and stir until thickened and bubbly then cook and stir 2 minutes more.
- Add cheeses and stir until melted.
- Place half of the sliced eggs in the bottom of a baking dish then pour half of the cheese sauce over.
- Sprinkle with half of the crumbled bacon and half of the crushed potato chips.
- Repeat layers and bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!