fried frog legsFrom troutwhisperer 7 years ago
How to make it
- slowly warm the lard in a deep skillet..when melted bring it up to a med high heat...but dont let it go blue smoke on you...
- drag the thawed frog legs through the egg wash
- coat legs with dry shore lunch mix
- when the lard spits water start to fry the legs until brown both sides
- rotate every few minutes...could take up to 20 minutes to cook through
- drain on paper towel and lighty season with fresh pepper then hop to the table
The Cooktroutwhisperer Two Harbors, MN
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!