Portuguese Style SteakFrom chef2 7 years ago
- Portuguese Style steak shopping list
- 4 pieces London broil or sirloin strip shopping list
- 1 lg. onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 garlic clove, chopped shopping list
- 1 tbsp. paprika shopping list
- 1 tsp. salt shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Marinate steak for 6 hours. In large skillet fry steak and onions
- together. After about 20 minutes, pour marinade in skillet; cook
- until absorbed. When done, drop raw egg over each steak and cover and cook until egg is cooked. Serves 4.
The Cookchef2 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!