Crescent - Wrapped - Cranberry- And BrieFrom minitindel 8 years ago
- 1 ( 8 ounce 0 can Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls shopping list
- 1 ( 8 ounce ) round brie cheese shopping list
- 4 to 5 tablespoons whole - berry cranberry sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped pecans shopping list
- 1 egg beaten shopping list
- 8 small seedless red and green grapes clusters shopping list
- 2 pears unpeeled and sliced shopping list
- 2 apples unpeeled and sliced shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees f.; spray cookie sheet with nonstick cooking spray. unroll crescent roll dough, separate dough crosswise into 2 sections, press dough to form 2 squares; firmly pressing perforations to seal.
- cut corners off both dough squares and reserve to use for cut outs.
- place 1 dough round on sprayed cookie sheet.
- cut cheese crosswise into 2 equal layers.place bottom half of cheese on center of dough circle on cookie sheet; spread cranberry sauce over the cheese, sprinkle with chopped pecans.
- top with remaining half of cheese.
- bring dough up around side of cheese, pressing and pinchimg dough.
- with small cookie cutter or canape cutter, cut shapes from reserved corners of dough; set aside place remaining dough on top of cheese round, press dough evenly around side of cheese;
- brush dough with beaten egg. top with cutouts; and brush with additional beaten egg.
- bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until deep golden brown, cool 15 minutes before serving.
- to serve place warm pastry - wrapped cheese on platter, and surround it with the fruit . use any fruit you like......
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating6 people
Love the sound of this....Thanks..zena824 in Somewhere, USA loved it
This is definite keeper! Love all ingredients. Must
try, Thankstheiris in Garden City loved it
I love the flavor of the Brie with Crane berry sauce
warm gooey cheese so delicious.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
Comfort Foods775 members
Party Food316 members
Christmas All Year183 members
All Holidays135 members
Dips Incredible Dips156 members
The Unbroken Circle 335 members
FABULOUS FRUGAL FOODIES249 members
CRANBERRY Recipes33 members