Nutty Pie CrustFrom orangeskipper 7 years ago
How to make it
- Place dates and water in a cereal bowl and microwave one minute to soften.
- Grind walnuts and Grapenuts in a food processor until fine.
- Add dates and water and process until they will stick together when pressed
- Press into oil-sprayed pie plate or springform pan lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. It burns easily, so watch carefully.
- Makes 1 crust
The Cookorangeskipper Redding, CA
The Rating1 people
I love grape-nuts...this could be my next adventure! jettjett2whit in Union City loved it
Health Food Junkies423 members
Vegetarian Food Lover425 members
Whole Foods142 members
Five Or Fewer180 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Anything Goes287 members
Simple Vegan169 members
Very Low Sugar Or Stevia Recipes31 members
Veggies Fruits And Grains54 members