Marcias chicken salad with baconFrom 99bordeaux 5 years ago
- 3 cups cooked diced chicken -can use caned if you like shopping list
- 4 strips bacon, cooked & crumbled shopping list
- 1 8oz can sliced water chestnuts, drained & chopped shopping list
- 2 ribs celery, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 cup seedless grapes, halved or quartered shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise or ranch dressing shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley, fresh or dried shopping list
- 2 tablespoons finely minced green onions (scallions) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- dash worcestershire sauce shopping list
- salt & pepper, to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the chicken, bacon, water chestnuts, celery, and grapes in a large bowl and set aside.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients.
- Combine with chicken mixture, using as much or as little as necessary to moisten as desired.
- You may add a little more mayo or ranch if you like a creamier salad.
- Chill and stir again before serving. -this salad must chill so that the flavors combine -I swear it will get better after it chills!!