Dutch macaroonsFrom ahmed1 5 years ago
How to make it
- Cover two baking sheets with parchment paper and preheat oven to 350 F.
- Whisk the egg whites until stiff, then fold in the sugar and ground nuts. Place the mixture in a large piping bag fitted with ½ inch plain nozzle and pipe fingers, about 3 inches long, allowing space to spread during baking.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- Melt the chocolate and drizzle over the top the biscuits. Leave to set before serving.
The Cookahmed1 Cairo, EG
The Rating9 people
Hello Ahmed, this is another great recipe from the master baker! Divine. :)rosemaryblue in CollegeTown loved it
I agree rosemary..Ahmed is a master baker and I am headed for his house to have some coffee and these delicious cookies...wanna come?
Ahmed I can smell them cooking. Thank you so much for yet another treat.You are the best. Joymariemystic_river1 in Bradenton loved it
ahmed my friend ive said it before and ill say it again you are truly an artist at baking......you need your own shoppeminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!