Worlds Best White Chicken ChiliFrom sunshine1 8 years ago
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 cans (15 1/2 ounces each) great northern beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounces) chicken broth shopping list
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies shopping list
- 1 can mushrooms, sliced and drained (or 1 cup fresh mushrooms) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 cup sour cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup whipping cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, saute chicken, onion, and garlic powder in oil until chicken is no longer pink.
- In stock pot, combine chicken, beans, broth, chilies, mushrooms, and seasonings.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat; simmer uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat; stir in sour cream and whipping cream.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cooksunshine1 St Louis, MO
The Rating4 people
I love white chili and can't wait to try yours. Thanks so much for the post!lunasea in Orlando loved it
I like everything about this one I will make it and let you know how it went thanks for the post.
Bakermanroosterbakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
I made this recipe and haven't looked for another one since...It's wonderful! My family LOVES it...anyone who tries it, won't be disappointed. Yummmm...it's what's for dinner tonight!Motherof3 in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!