Spicy Oriental Stir-FryFrom minitindel 5 years ago
- can (20 oz.) pineapple chunks shopping list
- 1/2 cup ketchup shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided shopping list
- 1 cup coarsely chopped Green or Red Bell Pepper* shopping list
- 1 cup snow peas* shopping list
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cubed shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions shopping list
- Hot cooked rice shopping list
How to make it
- Drain pineapple; reserve 2 tablespoons juice.
- Stir together ketchup, reserved juice, sugar, chili powder, Worcestershire sauce and hot pepper sauce in bowl; set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil, over medium-high heat in large skillet or wok. Add bell pepper; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Add snow peas, cook 2 minutes more or until vegetables are tender-crisp. Remove vegetables from pan.
- Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to skillet, add chicken. Cook 3 to 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in reserved sauce, pineapple chunks, green onions and vegetables; heat until hot. Serve over rice.
People Who Like This Dish 5
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating4 people
Oh yeah baby! I like it!chihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
Me too. Got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
This is fantastic!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!