Easy Tomato Garlic PastaFrom lizmari 7 years ago
- 3 tablespoons olive oil plus more for boiling pasta shopping list
- 6 cloves garlic more or less to taste; minced or pressed shopping list
- 1 can (14.5 oz) diced tomatoes with italian seasoning shopping list
- 6 ounces Dry spaghetti shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- asiago cheese or parmesan cheese (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Boil salted water for pasta (add a little oil to the water).
- Heat 3 tbs olive oil over medium heat, and add the garlic. Heat for about 1 minute, and then add the tomatoes. Heat over medium-low heat while the pasta cooks.
- Once the pasta is done, drain, and toss with tomato mixture.
- Garnish with Asiago or Parmesan cheese, and serve with a crusty bread and a salad.
- After you've made this recipe, please rate it on www.bigoven.com! The BigOven ID is: 162806.
People Who Like This Dish 26
The Cooklizmari Fort Collins, CO
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!