Cinco de Mayo LasagnaFrom crabhappychick 5 years ago
- 1 pound ground beef, extra lean shopping list
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix, prepared as directed with beef. shopping list
- 1 pound lasagna noodles, no-cook variety shopping list
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded shopping list
- 8 ounces nonfat sour cream shopping list
- 8 ounces nonfat cottage cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced shopping list
- 8 ounces tomato sauce shopping list
- 16 ounces salsa, medium shopping list
- 10 ounces enchilada sauce shopping list
- 1 cup corn chips shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare the ground beef with taco seasoning mix, as directed on envelope, and set aside. Blend the sour cream, cottage cheese and sliced onion together; set aside. Blend the tomato sauce, salsa, and enchilada sauce together; set aside.
- In 9" square casserole, spread thin layer of tomato sauce, 2 dry noodes, 1/3 cottage cheese mixture, 1/4 cheddar, 2 more dry noodes, 1/3 meat mixture, tomato sauce, 2 dry noodles and repeat - ending with tomato sauce. Top with cheddar. Cover with foil and bake at 375 for 1 hour. Uncover, top with crushed chips and bake another 10-15 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes and cut into squares.